SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN Opportunity for an ARDMS-Registered Ultrasound Technologist
General + Vascular Skills Required
Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute-care hospital offering a wide variety of healthcare services. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. With the patient as our primary focus, we have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. Working with a team of dedicated community physicians, we are able to achieve our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community we serve.
Englewood Community Hospital is currently accepting applications for an Ultrasound Technologist on a PRN/per diem basis for general ultrasound and vascular procedures to include Venous Insufficiency Imaging in our Ultrasonic department. ARDMS (AB or OB/GYN) and/or RVT required. Flexible availability is necessary for call coverage.
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? At HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
- Two-year Allied Health degree or successful completion of a 12-month program at a CAAHEP-approved Ultrasound School
- ARDMS registry (AB or OB/GYN) and/or RVT
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a credentialed Ultrasound Tech; must have experience in both general and vascular procedures
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
- Computer proficiency; MEDITECH experience a plus
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website