Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta's growing software development engineering team has opportunities in development and testing of new and existing products.
Our product teams thrive in a scaled, agile environment.
We need your expertise to create software that is meets the design requirements, simple, elegant and easy to use with the required level of safety and efficiency. We want to make sure that physicians spend their time fighting cancer, not software.
The Software Quality Engineer is primarily responsible for the testing, verification, and documentation of software products. This will include both manual and automated testing.
This is an office-based position that requires the selected candidate to reside/relocate in the surrounding area where the position is located (St. Charles, MO, a suburb of St. Louis).
- Implement, conduct, and document test solutions to software applications
- Work with other Scrum team members to design and develop manual and automated tests.
- Guide teams and develop strategies for testing, test documentation
- Guide and mentor test engineers and quality engineers
- Identify and document defects in RT applications and report detailed information to stakeholders
- Develop and use automated test tools and practices. Partner with development engineers to produce design-for-test software
- Test within Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology.
- Be cognizant and in compliance with Quality Management System requirements.
- Understand detailed requirements based on high level requirements from Product Owners
- Participate in day-to-day scrum activities for the team
- Participate in Safety analysis of features with other supporting teams.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of technical and quality requirements
- Assist with escalations of customer issues as required.
- Exhibit strong technical and problem solving skills
- Maintain effective communication within and outside the scrum teams
- Participate in activities for improving engineering practices, tooling, infrastructure, and other quality system processes and deliverables.
- Escalate risks to appropriate management levels.
- Actively engage within Scrum teams in concurrent development practices
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of software development and testing experience. Experience in medical software highly desired.
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and strategy. Experience with software tools and automated systems for testing highly desired.
- Experience with radiotherapy planning and treatment systems and/or imaging systems highly desired.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Experience in C#, Git developing automation test scripts is required
- Knowledge of testing software in a regulated (ISO and FDA) environment is desired.
- Knowledge of C++, Python, Git is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Leadership skills including strategy development, mentoring, performance monitoring
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Skills in team participation, quality orientation, concurrent test method and execution development.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website