Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Senior Systems Engineer should have exceptional technical expertise and customer service skills, take initiative and should be capable of working in a demanding, fast-paced environment. As a member of our global IT Infrastructure team, the Systems Engineer is expected to independently install, deploy and upgrade servers; design and implement server and system optimization upgrades and cloud infrastructure; support business teams on joint-initiatives as a technical advisor or resource. The Systems Engineer will also be expected to participate in Infrastructure and Security planning, implementation and support. The Systems Engineer will assist Helpdesk support activities as needed.
- Administer Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Active Directory (e.g. group policy, permission and security, ADFS, etc.).
- Support and maintain core network services like DHCP, DNS, in Active Directory environment.
- Maintain inventory, monitor and analyze storage, network, and computing usage issues and contribute to capacity planning initiatives. In particular, monitor resource usage on servers and plan for hardware upgrades.
- Optimize and manage data center backup process and activities, and disaster recovery of business support systems and data
- Organize, optimize and document IT Infrastructure, including physical and logical architecture of servers, databases and applications.
- Adhere to IT access-management incident response and change control procedures.
- Develop IT infrastructure project plan, technical specifications, design documents, roll-out and test plans
- Contribute to IT policies and process development using industry best practices
- Contribute to cross-training Infrastructure staff and knowledge transfer to global team
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Recent 5+ years IT experience with on-going skills development
- Recent experience moving workloads to IaaS or PaaS
- Extended and recent experience working in Azure AD
- Good understanding of Cloud Architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized
- Can handle multiple tasks with clear sense of ownership and priority
- Can see the big picture, and strive for constant operational improvements in a changing global environment
- MCSE/CCNA/Azure certifications a plus
- Take responsibility for roadmap as SME for identified and designated technology group
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of VMware (vSphere, SRM, View)
- Strong experience with Internet services and general network troubleshooting
- Strong experience with disaster recovery, backup, and restore methods and procedures
- Experience with Network Appliance storage and SAN technologies
- Experience with Windows security technologies
- Experience with Latest Citrix infrastructure solutions and VDI technologies.
- Working knowledge of scripting in a Windows environment (VB, WSH, WMI)
- Working knowledge of Dell server hardware platforms
- Working knowledge of Cisco UCS server hardware platforms preferred (Vspex)
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL is a plus
- Azure Knowledge @ Administration level
- Fundamental O365 Knowledge
- A minimal of ITIL @ Foundation
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website