Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Product Managers are responsible for spanning a worldwide company to bring both long term and short term needs together from multiple business lines to drive product planning and development. This involves interacting with many different business units within the organization to maintain a forward view of product potential within Elekta's line of software products. Multiple opportunities exist for highly organized, motivated professionals dedicated to making an impact in cancer care technology. We are specifically looking for individuals with particular specialization in Medical Oncology.
- Drive development priorities to meet established business objectives.
- Assume responsibility for release planning, product specification and requirements, general support of development activities, regulatory compliance, and participate in rollout activities.
- Ensure that staff stays abreast of the challenges faced by Elekta's current and prospective customers.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of competitive products as well as emerging products, services, and technologies being developed to address these challenges.
- Support product promotion and sales efforts, handle escalated product issues and provide service training and support.
- Establish priorities for responsible products/areas
- Acceptance of product features for release
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, health informatics, or related discipline.
- Business Administration, Product Management, Nursing, Health Informatics or a related science. Advanced degree in product management or related science preferred.
- Combined 5 years of experience in a medical oncology department and/or a related business or service.
- Knowledge of full clinical workflows in oncology care
- Ability to visualize long-term organizational strategy and motivate others to see the same
- Team player on both departmental and management teams
- Ability to effectively interact with members of other departments
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via remote and face-to-face)
- Good organizational skills
- Good working knowledge/understanding of all Elekta products and services as well as the general healthcare market
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to speak, read, and write English to deliver compelling presentations to senior-level management
- Travel 25 – 50%, domestic and international
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website