Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The OIS Application Support Specialist is responsible for providing support of Elekta's Oncology Information System (OIS) Mosaiq and associated third-party products to the clients who benefit from their use. This position is also responsible for inquiry handling via multiple channels.
- Support customers over the phone, email and other channels utilizing the tools provided by Elekta.
- Manage complex customer inquiries which may include answering software questions, troubleshooting errors, identifying and escalating functionality discrepancies, applying updates, etc.
- Work within the defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Work on assignments defined by management.
- Participate in group projects related to company processes.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Elekta products and service policies and procedures.
- Maintain documentations as described by Elekta policy.
- Actively promote Elekta core values.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical oncology treatment with R&V/EMR experience, customer support and/or training experience, technical experience or equivalent combinaton of education and experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Mosaiq, Elekta products, Citrix, Windows administration, MS-SQL, and HL7 is strongly preferred.
- Experience in SalesForce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish or French) is preferred.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website