Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Clinical Physicist role is responsible for consulting, training, and supporting Oncology professionals in the effective use of Elekta Software & Hardware. The role will focus on, but not be limited to the Unity and Monaco product lines.
Responsibilities include remote and on-site classroom training and in-person and remote support. The position will also be responsible for commissioning support and clinical readiness checks. The position should independently deliver education on Elekta products to new and existing sites. The position should understand new workflow processes to maximize efficiencies of the Elekta offering. Manage all site preparation and documentation of onsite education per established guidelines.
Provide assistance to the Elekta support team pertaining to escalated customer calls. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Elekta products and service policies and procedures; utilize appropriate escalation procedure as needed.
Successfully complete on-site training of Elekta software, hardware and associated third-party products. Successful completion includes good communication with Elekta's Clinical Applications Managers, Installation, ESI, and Project Management staff. Prompt attention to customers ready to plan training, and adherence to Elekta's established implementation procedures (e.g. documenting training, completing post-training correspondence, returning correctly signed packing slip, etc.).
- Support: Provide remote and onsite clinical and technical support to internal and external customers
- Workflow: Review current client clinical practices and develop future state models (workflow) to enhance the implementation goals to be effective and efficient with the use of software & hardware products.
- Configuration: Perform necessary database configuration to client databases to support the future workflows.
- Follow-Up Training: Accurately assess follow-up training needs. Develop session goals and length with clients. Identify attendees for each planned session. Coordinate schedules with project management (when needed) cognizant of customer constraints. Deliver training as planned.
- In-House and Regional Training: Prepare for and deliver assigned courses as required.
- Users Meeting/Tradeshows: Assist with designing and developing assigned session goals and objectives for user meetings. Prepare presentation and participant material. Deliver advertised session Medical congress support. Provide trade show support as requested.
- Sales Assistance: Assist with occasional remote or onsite software and/or hardware demonstrations to facilitate in necessary sales situations.
- Provide Team Support: Actively participate in the support and training of large client sites when needed.
- Reporting-Response: Complete trip, expense and time reports and follow-up to verbal requests by voice mail or email in a timely and professional manner. Work within company goals and financial budgets assigned to the department.
- Values: Incorporate Elekta values and quality systems into all department functions and responsibilities.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Master's degree and minimum three years' experience in medical physics required.
- Experience with clinical Radiation Oncology required.
- Doctoral degrees, Post-Doctoral research, DABR registration are advantages.
- The ability to train and support a highly complex medical device in a second or third language is an advantage.
- Beam modeling knowledge/experience is an advantage.
- Familiarity/proficiency with the following: Skype, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, WebEx.
- Familiarity with curriculum development process and educational methodology preferred.
- Working knowledge/understanding of Elekta and or treatment planning products and proficiency in assigned product specialties. (Including SL platform linacs, eg. Versa HD)
- Experience in beam data collection and linear accelerator commissioning required.
- Clinical MRI physics experience (QA, development of protocols and sequences) is an advantage.
- Clinical Radiotherapy physics (External Beam) is an advantage.
- IT, Networking, SQL and Windows services skills is an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills (ability to communicate effectively to a group).
- Ability to interact with customers effectively (via phone and face-to-face).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time which may include weekends & International Travel.
- Valid passport required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Apply on company website