At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You have a passion for exceeding the expectations of each patient you serve – and that's why we are a great match. Partnering with Elara Caring, a Registered Nurse RN provides patient care across the entire continuum of care. The Registered Nurses RNs for our Personal Care Services service line make a meaningful impact, caring for patients wherever it is they call home. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: being an outstanding Registered Nurse.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Registered Nurse RN by providing quality care.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need clinicians with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse RN
- 1 year of experience in a clinical care setting
- Experience in a hospice or home health environment is preferred
- Passion for patient care
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
- 50% travel
You will report to the Clinical Supervisor.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website