At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You are a leader with both vision and a passion for patient care, and that is a winning combination for our leadership team. Field Supervisor with Elara Caring are operationally focused and results-driven, but some of their greatest work is improving clinical outcomes and implementing QAPI programs. As a Field Supervisor with us, you shape the future of healthcare. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Field Supervisor by guiding your team to reach their full potential.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need Field Supervisor with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience in fast-paced office is preferred
- Working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid, home care benefits, and applicable state policies and procedures preferred
- Excellent computer and communication skills, with ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Passion for patient care
- Reliable transportation to perform job responsibilities
You will report to the Coordination Team Lead, Branch Director, or Alternate Branch Administrator.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website