At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
***Up to $12.5k Sign on Bonus***
The Clinical Team Manager Therapy (CTMT) is a physical therapist, speech therapist, or occupational therapist who provides day-to-day support to direct care team members (PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs, SLPs) including supervision and oversight of patient's rehabilitative plan of care, achievement of both clinical and administrative outcomes, and professional and supportive therapeutic services to clients in a safe, cost-effective manner. The CTMT is responsible for the coordination of care during the home health benefit period, staff engagement and communication, safety, and training of staff.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Clinical Team Manager Therapy by guiding your team to reach their full potential. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Clinical Team Manager Therapy with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education (CEs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Bachelor's degree of Science in Therapy discipline
- 2 years of home care experience as a physical therapist, speech therapist, or occupational therapist in a Home Health or Hospice environment
- 1 year of supervisory experience required
- Current licensure in state of practice
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced therapeutic skills as defined by accepted rehabilitative standards including ability to manage patient care episodes, changes to plan of care, clinical evaluations, and recommendations.
- Valid driver's license and insurance and reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Administrator or Branch Director.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website