RN Office/Triage RN
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group
Busy General Surgery office. Supports 8 physicians and additional clinical staff and growing.....
Location: 1948 Three Farms/Bay Scott Circle, Naperville. Possible to rotate to Plainfield location as well.
Hours: Full time 40/hours per week. Office is open Monday-Friday, and Mon, Tues, Thursday open until 7:30pm. Fridays open until 3:30pm.
Responsible for assisting physician in conducting patient examinations and providing routine treatments. Obtains specimens for testing, conducts select routine laboratory tests, and records results. Performs routine patient procedures such as obtaining throat cultures, preparing for and/or providing vaccines, injections, etc. Contacts appropriate personnel to order routine supplies, obtain patient medical records and order tests. Acts as a resource for LPN's and other clinical staff on more complex patient issues and/or questions and assists them on more complicated patient procedures.
Will conduct telephone triage, pre/post op care, patient education, wound care, dressing changes. Hands on clinical care.
- Current State of Illinois Registered Nurse licensure, BSN is preferred.
- Current CPR Certification issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Prefer candidates with previous ICU, ER, OR, Endo or Med/Surg experience. 3-4 years previous RN experience.
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group, creating one of the largest healthcare provider groups in the Chicago area.
- More than 650 clinicians including hospital-based and ambulatory providers, and those from Linden Oaks Medical Group
- Nearly 400 physicians representing 25 specialties
- 50 locations serving 26 communities throughout Cook, DuPage, DeKalb, Kane, Kendall and Will counties.
Apply on company website