JOB PURPOSE Responsible for all aspects of our NetSuite ERP environment, including financial report writing, data migrations and process workflows. This is a hands-on technical position that requires a strong knowledge of NetSuite, as well as a willingness to learn our company's organizational structure and operational processes. As the NetSuite administrator, you will be responsible for working with various areas of our company to enhance and improve our NetSuite environment, to perform ongoing maintenance of our NetSuite system, to ensure that it continues to run smoothly and efficiently and to lead future improvements and integration projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting and workflows
- Manage configuration changes to existing reports, fields, workflows, roles, permissions, forms, records and searches
- Develop, test and deploy new customized reports, fields, workflows, roles, permissions, forms, records and searches
- Provide training and ongoing technical support to all NetSuite users
- Maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles and ensure the system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always "audit ready"
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging system capabilities wherever possible
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections and applications to NetSuite to support various business needs
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong understanding of reporting, billing, payments, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning and audit
- Experience overseeing NetSuite integration, implementation and testing
- The ability to support data import process and migration
- Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
- Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
- Can exercise strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Can confidently provide support and user training across departments
- The ability to maintain NetSuite updates
- NetSuite Administrator Certification Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Extensive experience as a business systems analyst
- Fully efficient in creating custom financial reports, record types, fields, forms, roles, permissions, page layouts and searches
- Commitment to company values.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as EduServe may find appropriate and acceptable.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with EduServe's salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by EduServe.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with EduServe's policy.
The EduServe's Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Apply on company website