ECU Health Physicians is expanding and hiring at our established Primary Care practices.
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care system serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of 13,000 team members, nine hospitals and a physician group that encompasses over 1,100 academic and community providers practicing in over 180 primary and specialty clinics located in more than 130 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, and ECU Health Maynard Children's Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. ECU Health and the Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research..
- Employment by ECU Health Physicians
- Growing 9 hospital healthcare system
- Support from local specialists
- Strong referral network
- System-wide integrated EMR – EPIC
- Guaranteed sign-on bonus
- Learn why providers choose to join ECU Health
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
Learn more about the opportunities at ECU Health and apply here.
Eastern NC Highlights:
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Numerous waterways and greenway systems, perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and camping
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing
- Excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about ECU Health's primary care opportunities, please contact Annalise Bath at: (252)382-3971 or: Annalise.Bath@vidanthealth.com.
General Information It is the goal of ECU Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant's qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.
Apply on company website