SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Occupational Therapist - PRN Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Occupational Therapist.
As an Occupational Therapist at our facility you will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and making everyday decisions based on compassion. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
- You will provide evaluation, implementation of Plan of Care, and treatment of patients with physical/cognitive disabilities and pain within the scope of practice of a licensed Occupational Therapist.
- You will participate in a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement therapeutic interventions and instructional programs pertinent to Occupational Therapy for a variety of patient populations.
- You will assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- You will instruct and supervise Students and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants in the proper handling and treatment of assigned patients.
- You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in occupational therapy and participate in program development, development of new procedures, service lines, and changes as needed.
EIRMC is part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
- Current State of Idaho Occupational Therapist license.
- Current registration with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Acute and Rehabilitation experience of at least one year is preferred.
- National Board of Certification for Occupational Therapists renewed every three years.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website