Pay Range: $18-$19
Cadete Enterprises is currently hiring an Assistant Manager to join our team at Dunkin'. We'll let you in on a little secret... While everyone knows that America Runs on Dunkin', we know that Dunkin' runs on our incredible team members. With a competitive wage, monthly bonus potentials, plus training & support for ample growth opportunities, this is the team for you.
Ready to come run with us?
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager:
- Sales – In store sales with the ability motivate your teams to smart sell
- Brand promoters – establishes relationships with guests and encourages the crew to do the same
- Team builders – Create a trusting, fun, & positive environment that helps to drive results through motivation and inspiration
- Day-to-day operations –Daily operational tasks such as store cleanliness, cash management, inventory, ordering, scheduling, and food safety.
- Culture creators – deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
To keep our amazing team running, Dunkin' Assistant Managers enjoy a bunch of great perks:
- Discounted college degree program
- Career development and growth
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health and Dental
- A PEOPLE culture
- Liberty Mutual discounts
Job Requirements of an Assistant Manager:
This role requires a considerable amount of self-motivation, leadership, collaboration, communication, and the ability to positively influence others.
- Experience in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry is preferred
- A results driven leader who has some restaurant experience in: cost, inventory, and shift management
- 18 years or older
- Available to work flexible hours [mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends]
- Technologically savvy
- A leader who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment while adhering to brand standards and maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Apply on company website