New Pay rate of $46.00 an hour plus differentials
(must have 1 year of RN experience)15K Sign on bonus available
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Float Pool you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Doctors Hospital of Augusta which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Doctors Hospital of Augusta, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Doctors Hospital of Augusta!
In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the health care team, the Float Pool Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the Med Surg departments. You serve as a key position of the assigned team and will hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role,:
· You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients.
· You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies.
· You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed).
What qualifications you may need:
· Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· Must have at least: one year full time equivalent Acute Care RN experience in Medical Surgical area
Doctors Hospital of Augusta has provided quality healthcare services since 1973. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. With nearly 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our 350+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We offer a wide range of services for our patients. Our services include our nationally recognized Burn Center and Cancer Center, accredited by the American College of Surgeons. We are Chest Pain Accredited. We have earned the Joint Commission's certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery and are the only CARF accredited facility in the area.
At Doctors Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Augusta community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
""Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Float Pool opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website