SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Respiratory Therapist. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. As a PRN employee, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful healthcare organizations in the world.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is responsible for routine and high-risk respiratory procedures across the facility. The RRT will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. The RRT will assess patients by performing diagnostic tests and evaluations, treating patients and tracking progress. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.What you will do in this role:
- You will perform routine and high-risk procedures as prescribed by the Physician and follow appropriate policy in the application of respiratory procedures.
- You will communicate with physicians on the effectiveness of respiratory care procedures.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions regarding respiratory care.
- You will review patients' charts to verify order and check for contradictions of therapy.
- You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart as related to therapy.
- You will assemble, install, disassemble, assess and maintain equipment according to manufacturer and department policy.
- Acceptable degree from an accredited school - Associate in Respiratory Therapy or Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Therapy is required
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist license in the state which you practice, in accordance with law and regulation, is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Provider is required
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website