SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for a Perinatal Ultrasound Tech to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. As a PRN employee, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- 401k with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Along with a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most sucessful healthcare organizations in the world.Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work for an organization where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! We are seeking a Perinatal Ultrasound Tech to join our patient-centered, cutting-edge Maternal/Fetal Medicine team, responsible for:
- Operating Ultrasound imaging equipment to produce images of patient's body for diagnostic purposes.
- Assisting physicians with procedures in sterile environment.
- Performing fetal examinations.
- And, assisting physicians in procedures.
Qualifications - External
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent preferred. Graduate from an accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program.
- Current ARDMS and OBGYN certification required.
- Required NTQR certification for Nuccal Translucency/Nasal Bone.
- Preferred Fetal Echocardiography.
- Preferred CLEAR certified for Cervical Length.
- Current BLS required (American Red Cross or American Heart Association
- 1 year minimum un ultrasonography. Preferred 3 years' experience as a sonographer in an OB/GYN or perinatal Maternal-Fetal Medicine setting.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website