DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Mortality Quality Coordinator that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will Coordinate with leadership/management of Doctors Hospital to ensure that standards, objectives, timelines, and metrics are met in a consistent and timely manner; identifies issues of non-compliance or non-adherence to treatment or documentation protocols and therapies.
- You will apply accepted standards, tools and methodologies to uphold data-based performance improvement activities/initiatives; collects/synthesizes relevant data to analyze current processes/protocols; works with facility administration, medical staff and departmental leaders to develop recommendations for realizing performance improvements.
- You will demonstrate proper use of communication tools/materials for effective communication and understands how the culture(s) of patient populations can affect communication, collaboration and the provision of care, treatment and services.
- You will conduct comprehensive reviews of clinical documentation within the medical record and assists in the preparation of reports for hospital & medical staff committee meetings.
- You will lead and support the clinical process improvement teams as needed to achieve quality and performance improvement goals.
- You will help with maintaining the National Association for Healthcare Quality's (NAHQ) areas of quality competencies: health data analytics, population health and care transitions, performance improvement and process improvement, quality review and accountability, regulatory and accreditation, and patient safety.
- You may have other duties as assigned to support the Quality Department
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; Master's Degree Preferred
- Must have a current GA RN license or eNLC license required. BLS and ACLS required. CCRN preferred
- 5 years of clinical nursing experience preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Mortality Quality Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website