DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Manager Rehab Services you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Doctors of Augusta Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors of Augusta Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student loan Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Manager Rehab Services is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing and directing functions to ensure the effective operation of the unit. In cooperation with the leadership team, the Manager will be instrumental in developing plans, policies and procedures to efficiently provide quality care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will ensure effective, flexible utilization of staff within staffing guidelines, taking into consideration the staff's competency and patient acuity
- You will evaluate staff performance and work-related behavior per policies, obtaining information from appropriate personnel utilizing effective coaching to enhance the performance of the employee
- You will model leadership behavior, set expectations for teamwork and hold staff accountable for performance
- You will be demonstrate effectiveness in planning for future needs by budget preparation on an annual basis, monitoring monthly reports to ensure that the department stays within budget constraints
- You will participate in the organization's educational programs and support the community outreach program, while maintaining advanced practice study
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- CRRN certification preferred
- Inpatient Rehab Nursing experience; 1+ years of leadership/supervisory experience
Doctors Hospital of Augusta is a 350 plus bed HCA facility located near the Georgia-South Carolina border. Doctors Hospital is well known for its Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest burn center in the country, which sees more than 3,000 patients annually. In addition, the burn center was recently granted a special burn designation as part of the Georgia Trauma Care Network. This designation included a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACA)/Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and was recently the first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery and one of 244 hospitals nationally to be named a top performer for Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
Doctors Hospital was also recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman's Category, the highest category attainable, by the Georgia Hospital Association for clinical outcomes. This means that Doctors hospital scored in the top five percent of all Georgia Hospitals in patient outcomes for conditions including acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care improvement project measures.
Beyond the facility, Augusta is rich in history and Southern charm. The Augusta Riverwalk features live concerts, a Saturday market and more along the Savannah River, and the downtown area is bursting with restaurants and nightlife. The city is also home to the Masters, an annual golf tournament held each year during the first week of April.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a member of our team. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website