Mercy Medical Group (MMG), a multi-specialty group with more than 460 healthcare providers in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a BE/BC Neurologist with fellowship training in Multiple Sclerosis to join our diverse Neuroscience division.
- Join a robust, well known MS program with support from the Mercy MS Center, first in Northern CA to be designated by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a Comprehensive Center for MS Care
- Support of the Mercy Neurological Institute of Greater Sacramento, (www.mercyneuro.org), a market leader actively involved in clinical research trials and consistently setting the community standard for patients affected by neurological diseases
- Call is shared and averages 1:5
- Access to hospitalists 24/7 and a strong built-in referral system
- Call is hospital based and candidates must be comfortable with inpatient responsibilities
- Ability to participate in clinical trials and work with residents if desired
- Shareholder track opportunity with a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including bonus potential and a very desirable retirement plan
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in state. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
Mercy Medical Group (MMG), a multi-specialty group with more than 460 healthcare providers in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a BE/BC N...
Apply on company website