DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2022-8777
External Description: Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with client-side stakeholders to facilitate project fulfillment.
- Serve the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing technology focused management consulting projects focusing within automation, data management, and process improvement.
- Coordinate with leadership on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling.
- Participate in regular DHG and client management meetings where appropriate, assuming leadership for taskforces and/or special projects as needed.
- Operate as engagement manager to monitor and/or enhance client service through quality, efficiency, identification, and delivery of value-added services.
- Proactively identify innovative approaches/solutions that will enable DHG to provide a best-in-class client experience.
- Actively market all DHG Risk Advisory practice solutions.
- Provide overall leadership, training, mentoring and performance feedback to DHG team members.
- Adhere to DHG compliance standards in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- BA or BS Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or a related discipline required.
- 2+ years of professional level project management experience required.
- 5+ years of experience within an advisory, consulting, or financial services environment.
- Strong understanding of system implementation and/or migration experience - SAP, Oracle, Workday, AWS, and Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Ability to work in a hybrid remote environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong communication, written and verbally.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or a related discipline.
- Previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience with executive level presentation preparation and delivery.
- Prior experience managing teams of 2 or more full time employees preferred.
- Prefer Fortune 500 client experience, but open to middle market as well.
- Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare industry experience, but open to others as well.
- Advanced Microsoft office suite expertise.
Community / Marketing Title: DHG - Technology Advisory Manager
Apply on company website