DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2021-8244
External Description: Responsibilities
- Provide clients with support in understanding and implementing finance technology solutions with a focus on Procure to Pay systems.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business process optimization, process design, and process re-engineering.
- Actively build upon client relationship efforts to market the various services provided by the firm.
- Serve in more of a leadership role on client work as technical knowledge and experience grows.
- Support any training and mentoring to staff and interns, as necessary.
- Execute and help lead client engagement activities in all phases of the project life cycle from start to end.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the firm's leadership.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within an advisory or consulting environment, focusing within financial services.
- BA or BS in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or another relevant field.
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 40-50%
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or Business.
Community / Marketing Title: DHG - CFO & Business Advisory Lead Consultant
Apply on company website