- Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Oversees and guides employees that are under his/her supervision. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $11.6 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2020, ranked #281 on the Fortune 500; and listed #330 in Forbes ranking of U.S.' Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 334 behavioral health facilities, 39 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 38 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.Qualifications
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and completion of a Specialty course/ or equivalent. BSN preferred.
- Experience: 1 - 2 year acute care experience or successful completion of an approved specialty course.
- License/Certification: Current RN license in the State of Nevada. Current BLS Certification. Current ACLS Certification (adult patients), current PALS Certification (pediatric patients) or current NRP Certification (Neonatal patients). Other certification as may be required by facility, speciality or department.
- Other: Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- Note: An RN graduate is a nurse who has completed a course of study at a school of nursing and is eligible for the NCLEX. The RN graduate performs directly under the supervision of the Charge Nurse or RN designee. An interim RN license must be granted by the Nevada State Board of Nursing.
- Testing: Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
• 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
• Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
• Retention Bonus Program.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Corporate Human Resources
Apply on company website