The Battle Creek VA Medical Center is seeking board certified/eligible Psychiatrists, and we invite YOU to join us! As part of our team, youll have the ability to spend quality time with our Nations heroes and deliver the exceptional care they deserve. Our positions provide professionally rewarding clinical practice with an impressive work/life balance. Additionally, we offer career growth, leadership, educational, research, and national policy development opportunities. Join us now and receive competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Working for the Department of Veteran Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part:
- Competitive Pay with guaranteed salary increases
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15k per year
- 26 days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave
- 13 paid sick days annually with no limit on accumulation
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- CME Stipend and up 5 days paid absence to attend CME
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Thrift Savings Plan (401K) with partial agency match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
This position is eligible for the VAs Education Debt Reduction Program.
Contact us today to explore openings at our Battle Creek VA Medical Center or one of the many Community Based Outpatient Clinics. Its possible we have an opportunity near you!
For immediate attention call Larry Elliott, Physician Recruiter at (937)516-2889 or email, Lawrence.Elliott@va.govThe Battle Creek VA Medical Center is seeking board certified/eligible Psychiatrists, and we invite YOU to join us! As part of our team, you'll...
Apply on company website