ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Proctor online tests remotely using video-conferencing program;
- Receive and release academic tests from and to faculty and/or staff;
- Administer academic tests to students according to NCTA guidelines and departmental policies and procedures;
- Score academic exams upon request;
- Print out academic reports for faculty upon request;
- Receive and administer assessment and specialized Business & Industry exams according to the respective organization's policies and procedures;
- Enter test information into appropriate databases;
- Process billing requirements for specialized Business & Industry exams, as needed;
- Monitor student activities while testing is taking place;
- Maintain accurate filing system;
- Answer telephone and email inquiries and operate all office equipment.
- High school diploma or GED, along with specific certification, training, apprenticeship, or experience in office support.
- 1 year (minimum) of position-related experience
NOTE: Testing Center Office Professionals/Test Monitors may NOT be currently enrolled in undergraduate classes or pursuing an undergraduate program at any post-secondary institution.
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title which addresses the required skills of the position, resume, and copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Professional Certifications or Licensures
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
Apply on company website