The successful candidate must demonstrate experience, skills, and commitment to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion in student, faculty and staff.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Teach introductory course in Industrial Rigging and Safety. This course:
- Studies the methods of safe transfer of loads and provides comprehensive, easy to understand, and reliable information of the entire field of rigging operations.
- Discusses of techniques and methods to accomplish the rigger's task with the greatest safety for all of the workers on a project, as well as for passers-by and the public in general.
- Identifies sources of, organizes, and describes safety rules, regulations and practices related to job-site hazards, personal protective equipment, aerial work, hazard communication, and electrical safety.
- Associate's Degree related to primary teaching area.
- Significant (minimum of three years') professional work experience in related field.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCES CONSIDERED
- Bachelor's Degree related to primary teaching area.
- Professional certifications related to primary teaching area.
- Teaching or training experience in related field in a variety of formats, including online.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Complete an on-line application and attach a cover letter with position title, resume and copies of transcripts (official transcripts required upon hire) and/or certifications and licenses.Required Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Transcript 2
Apply on company website