Dartmouth Health's Section of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in Lebanon, NH is searching for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing and dynamic group. The qualified individual will focus their clinical and research efforts on patients with motility and functional bowel disorders. The faculty member will be actively involved in teaching GI Fellows, Residents, and medical students. The faculty member will also be expected to be actively involved in the motility lab and to be able to perform standard endoscopic procedures. Salary will be commensurate with experience. The individual will receive an appropriate academic appointment as a member of the faculty of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
What We're Looking For:
- Compassionate and collegial BC/BE Gastroenterologist.
- Knowledge of and expertise in clinical practice in gastroenterology and Hepatology, experience with teaching, telemedicine, and clinical research.
- Interest and willingness in traveling to provide clinical and procedural patient outreach to our Dartmouth-Hitchcock partners at other regional sites.
- Able to take night and weekend calls, and spent time on our GI inpatient consult service.
What Dartmouth Health and our team have to offer you:
- Established and growing patient population
- The premier academic medical center in Northern New England
- Academic Faculty Appointment with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- A collegial environment with a great culture built around teamwork and patient-centeredness.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Dedicated vacation and CME time
- $20K Relocation Bonus
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- An abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is rated as high performing in gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery by U.S. News & World Report in 2020-2021.
Dartmouth Health is an academic health system, serving patients across New England. A national leader in patient-centered health care, D-H is on a path to creating a sustainable health system for the region and as a model for the nation. Founded in 1893, the system includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only Children's Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital. As an academic health system, Dartmouth-Hitchcock provides access to nearly 1,500 primary care doctors and specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research with the Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology and Motility
- Eligible to obtain a State of New Hampshire Medical License and Eligible to obtain another state licensure for telemedicine.
- Eligible to obtain federal DEA registration
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website