Are you looking for a career with a purpose? CVS has an opening for a Medicare Part D User Acceptance Advisor that will provide the opportunity to use your quality assurance or user acceptance testing (UAT) expertise. This position will be responsible for managing the Medicare Part D system testing process from beginning to end in partnership with internal business and technology partners. Along with applying your testing expertise, you will also be responsible for automation of the current testing framework. While working on the testing framework, you will work in systems such as Selenium, Java, MS Access, Python, SQL and Data Warehouse concepts. This will include items such as understanding scope and requirements, test planning, test case creation, test case execution oversight, documentation of testing results and testing approval/sign off. Additionally, the UAT Advisor will be responsible for delivering quality test results on time and within estimations which will require project management and leadership skills.
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Participating in business requirement gatherings and review meetings and understanding the UAT testing scope
- Advising the testing teams on effective testing methods and business areas to be tested in the system
- Planning and analysis of Medicare Part D applications related to enrollment, fulfillment and billing workflows and procedures in order to assist in the development of new or modified systems
- Acting as a gatekeeper for UAT i.e. oversee the testing and management of the enrollment process along with owning the project deployment signoff to Production
- Monitoring & tracking the testing progress and evaluate associated risks.
- Developing Business priority scenarios in the areas of testing enrollment process, End to End Business process Testing and the Enrollment batch job execution
- Identify automation opportunities on Implementation and configuration of automated testing framework and related infrastructures
- Coaching or mentoring members of the project team throughout the project life cycle
To be successful, you will need to execute strong organizational and creative problem-solving skills. Analytical and presentation skills will also be of great importance. The ability to partner effectively in dynamic group environment in a collaborative way will be imperative to drive solution that help to ensure CVS Health maintains its position as a leader in the PBM marketplace.
* 7+ years of relevant work experience in testing
* At least 5 years of experience in the Medicare environment in healthcare
* Willingness and ability to travel as needed for business support
* Experience with Facets and Pega systems
* Working knowledge of C#, .NET, and BI reporting tools
* Knowledge of QA principles, practices and procedures
* Firm grasp of Federal and State agencies and their role in Healthcare legislation as well as Healthcare documentation and resource requirements
* Ability to prioritize, organize time and workload
* Skilled in identifying/solving issues and recommending process improvements
* Thorough and detailed knowledge of investigating, analyzing and effecting corrective action using experience to apply various methods and techniques that promote timely change and accountability
* Strong team building, mentoring and coaching skills
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems preferred
* Equivalent work experience will be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website