The Treasury Consultant position will provide support to the Enterprise Corporate Treasury team. This position is responsible for assisting the Supervisor, Treasury Services in various projects related to both Corporate and Store Banking, in coordination with various internal business lines and external banking partners. This position will also assist in the analysis of enterprise bank fees, identifying areas of opportunity for fee savings and performing operational reviews and analysis as required.
The position will require a candidate with excellent organization and analytical skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Assist with monthly enterprise bank fee review and analysis, including the compilation and distribution of monthly reporting to management and Treasury collegues. Engage banking partners as pricing issues are determined, seeking timely resolution. Provide oversite and assistance on international bank fees, engaging banking partners and business areas as required.
• Utilize bank fee management software system to identify bank fee issues, working with vendor on resolution as required.
• Continually analyze existing bank fee expenses to identify areas for fee savings and service reductions, coordinating with internal business lines and bank partners as required.
• Play an active role on the security administration team supporting company wide system banking platform access requests, with a focus on certain platform ids. Work closely with the group and management on semi annual user receritifictions, within tight timelines and audit controls.
• Assist in the establishment of all enterprise wide domestic bank accounts, encouraging interaction with multiple business areas, the consulting team and external banking partners, with the completion of all required bank documentation meeting business area timelines.
• Assist with bank account maintenance, documentation updates, annual KYC reviews, fraud protection updates, account closings, etc. as requested by business areas and banking partners ensuring governance controls are maintained.
• Coordinate the semi-annual account governance and validation review. Ensure all internal records are continually updated and maintained appropriately, per audit guidelines.
- 2+ year of analytical experience
- Prior experience working in a treasury/finance department
- Knowledge of BRM Edge / Bank Fee Analysis
- Banking industry background
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills across various levels of management
- Ability to Multi-task in fast paced team environment
High School Diploma with 5+ years of related work experience - required
Bachelor Degree - Preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website