As a Strategic Planning Manager, you will drive strategy, business planning and reporting activities for the Keystone Market. Furthermore, you will lead formulation, preparation and communication of strategic business plans. Some other essential components of this role include ensuring operational alignment to strategy of and tracking of progress, assuring comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences, and monitoring competitive behavior and highlight areas of risk and opportunity. Also you will drive core components of strategic planning process, including developing qualitative and quantitative insights associated with competitive landscapes and market trends.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Represent the Keystone Market on enterprise calls
- Develop communication vehicles for presentations and meetings including but not limited to leadership team meetings, Town Halls, and Meet Day
- Collaborate closely with Market President, client account teams, sales leadership, and cross-functional partners
- Develop and nurture effective relationships with key internal and external partnerships
- Facilitate large scale meetings and strategic workshops, including preparing and driving tangible outcomes/output
- Identify issues, coordinate analysis and initiative action plans
- Manage special projects that impact the Keystone Market
This role is a work from home/remote position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- 10 years or more of health care experience with enterprise-wide and cross-functional large-scale initiatives with high degree of complexity
- At least 10 years of experience with strategy, planning and reporting activities
- Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level within an organization
- Experience working across a matrixed organization
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college is required
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website