The Senior Director, Enterprise Lifetime Value Analytics, will drive the strategy, vision, goals and objectives to bring to bear our combined data, analytics and data science skills and transform CVS Health's Consumer Experience across all our assets, in partnership with our business partners. This leader will translate advanced data science and consumer lifecycle management skills into specific strategies to increase Consumer preference for and loyalty to CVSH in ways that maximize Enterprise Value, e.g., defining distinct consumer segments with different value drivers and opportunities, and develop strategies to “activate” them.
You will work closely with senior leadership across the office of our Chief Consumer Officer, Marketing, Retail, Healthcare Business, Strategy, and Finance, to define new opportunities and provide internal data science capabilities and expertise to deliver identified value streams to unlock new tactics to drive Enterprise Value. You will own the development and execution of all aspects of the Analytics strategy to drive $50M+ annual incremental EBIT.
- Core thought partner and contributor to Enterprise Lifetime Value Strategy, including identifying, sizing and prioritizing opportunities in partnership with business partners
- Set priorities, roadmap and execute strategy for Enterprise Lifetime Value Analytics team, aligned with enterprise strategy. Pioneer opportunities for members whose experience cuts across Aetna, Caremark and Retail Pharmacy
- Lead a portfolio of large cross-Enterprise projects, that collectively move the needle on cross-Enterprise value.
- Develop and autonomously lead relationship with core clients, from peers up to VP/SVP level, to align on initiatives, provide regular updates, and solicit buy-in and feedback along execution
Works with senior leaders to further understand their priorities and identify new opportunities to implement analytics solutions to business problems
- Manage team of up to 10 Data scientists, working on data-driven consumer lifecycle management projects;
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical solutions, frame and break down problems for analytics team
- Ability to structure data analysis, driving analytics insights and analytical solutions, and present recommendations to senior staff and internal clients and stakeholders
- Minimum 10 years total business experience
- 6+ years experience in strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
- 6+ years of business experience leading analytics teams or data-driven initiatives with track record of business impact
- 6+ years of experience leading consumer lifecycle management initiatives in data-driven context, with cross-functional stakeholders
- 6+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts, insights and implications to business partners
- Healthcare sector experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and complexity to take calculated risks to solve problems, forge new paths for growth, and achieve challenging goals. Demonstrated resilience and resourcefulness when faced with challenges and obstacles.
- Confirmed experience leading teams and developing Data Science talent.
- Demonstrated strategic business leadership, identifying, quantifying, and pursuing new opportunities.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills: capable of influencing and driving collaboration at all levels within the organization. Proven ability to influence key stakeholders as well as drive meaningful change and innovation.
- The ideal candidate will have high emotional intelligence and an exceptional ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Consumer Lifecycle Management is required
Bachelor degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website