- Primarily responsible for benefit content and copy development and creation. Will oversee the crafting of benefit language used in various member facing documents.
- Coordinate and track feedback from partners on benefit language. Work with legal, compliance and business partners to ensure that the language used in the documents is legally accurate but easily digestible by members of all reading levels.
- Support Government Affairs on responses for public comment on various proposed rules and regulations insofar as the topic pertains to Medicare Advantage products and/or benefits.
- Work with Corporate Communications on all press releases that contain benefit and product content.
- Work with local market and operational partners to implement descriptions for new plans and benefits and descriptors to ensure copy is accurate and grammatically flawless
- Support tactical bid filing work and bid submission.
- Other product implementation activities and assignments as needed.
- 10+ years in communications or marketing with experience on preparing content for a public and general audience with a proven track record of consistency and clear and effective communication
- Extensive experience in large communication campaigns, preferably with diverse communities to explain complicated concepts in simplified language
- Strategic thinker with experience using communications to support business growth and retention
- Hands on Medicare Advantage experience strongly desired
- Project Management/Project Management Certification is desired
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Master's degree or equivalent with a concentration in English or Public Health Administration.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website