CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers' lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The “Software Development Engineer in Test I” will play a vital role as a member of the Digital Quality Engineering team in continually executing its quality strategy and ensuring the development and release of the highest quality software product & enhancing the company's customer facing Digital experiences by collaborating in a cross functional team, on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software
We are open to candidates in the following locations: Richardson, TX, Chantilly, VA, Alpharetta, GA, Scottsdale, AZ, Buffalo Grove, IL and Woonsocket, RI.
• 1+ years of experience as QA Tester for IT projects
• 1+ Years' experience on Digital Applications across Desktop and Mobile
• 1+ Years relevant Agile methodologies and tools, working experience in an agile team environment
• 1+ years experience in test case preparation and execution
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• 1+ years' experience with Automated UI testing with Selenium or similar tool
• Experience or knowledge of software development methodologies, particularly agile fundamentals
• Solid understanding of one or more modern industry standard software languages and frameworks for development and unit testing
• Familiarity with one or more web scripting languages and frameworks
• Experience in the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
• Experience or knowledge of automation test frameworks and scripting
• Good understanding of Test Driven Development and Behavioral Driven Development strategies and approaches
• Very strong troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelors' Degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website