CVS Health is seeking a HR Senior Coordinator to join our Human Resources team. As a HR Senior Coordinator, you will serve as the on-site HR contact for colleagues and play a key role in supporting HRBP's to identify, diagnose, and execute solutions for people-related opportunities while creating an outstanding employee experience. Additionally, as the HR Senior Coordinator you will provide HR support to all levels of DC leadership.
Additional Responsibilities of the HR Senior Coordinator include:
• Maintain HR related reporting and databases, interpreting data and making recommendations
• Leverage insights from analysis of complex data to make process improvement recommendations to leaders and HRBPs
• Compile, organize, interpret, and present large amounts of complex data in a way that facilitates leader and HRBP decision-making
• Partner with leaders to monitor LOA trends, make recommendations, escalate issues to the appropriate contact, and follow issues through to resolution
• Collaborate with the central hiring team and site leaders, including participating on weekly staffing calls, tracking applicants through the process as needed, and supporting pre-screening activities.
• Monitor and drive the maintenance and achievement of the site staffing model. Identify the impacts of a variety of factors (leaves of absence, absenteeism, part time to full time ratios, etc.) on ideal staffing levels.
• Support facilitation of employee engagement activities & events. Ensure compliance with Pcard and procurement policies
• Ensure compliance to Company/State/Federal posting requirements.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and other HR reporting tools.
• 1+ year of experience in human resources, staffing, recruiting, administrative assistance and/or coordination
• Ability to work on-site 100% of time.
• Ability to travel between sites in Woonsocket, RI and North Smithfield, RI (approximately 8 miles apart), as needed.
• Ability to flex shift times, as needed, to support colleague activities on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or HR
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website