Do you have a passion for artificial intelligence and using those skills to help individual's improve their health? Are you a person that can straddle technical knowledge with operational and program management?
This role supports the CVS organization by doing innovative work ensuring CVS develops and deploys AI technology to shape the strategic direction of digital data strategy and analytics. By providing thought leadership around advanced data science using AI and ML, you will turn insights into meaningful actions and produce solutions that create maximum business impact and value. This role will have significant influence on the way AI develops at CVS through the evaluation of use cases, development of initiatives and managing internal programs. We are looking to hire technical program managers who see the broader picture of AI, have a statistical mindset and can clearly communicate that passion and vision to others.
- Business engagement
• Work closely and interactively with Service Operations team and other enabling organizations to help build NLP & ML models foundational to delivery of cloud-based analytics and solutions
• Provide key technical thought leadership to support programs and collaborations among CVS stakeholders while driving deep engagements with technical teams to execute AI concepts
• Summarize and communicate complex findings and recommendations simply and concisely so that they can be easily consumed and embraced by business leaders.
- Discuss objectives, screening ideas, identify feasibility, define and maintain/track use cases
• Define objectives and key milestones to meet short and long term needs of business stakeholders and oversee project management activities with Solution Strategy team including team communication, leadership updates, stakeholder management and timelines
• Research use cases and build proof-of-concept solutions for problems that impact internal and external enterprise stakeholders (patients, clinicians, providers, insurers, pharmacies etc.)
- Product Management (feature prioritization, release planning, user adoption, …)
• Work within a high performing, cross-functional data science and analytics team to translate business asks into features or ad hoc tasks and deliver analytic solutions / insights to facilitate business growth
• Partner closely with various data teams, security, privacy, legal and others to define and deliver AI projects
- Track execution
• Drive the agenda for operation optimization/automation roadmap, and manage the implementation from pre-launch analysis, to test design, to execution support, to statistical measurement and post-test analysis and synthesizing the results/recommendation
- Value tracking
• translate business problems across disciplines into advanced analytic projects with measurable business value
• Problem solving skills and experience in translating business problems across disciplines into advanced analytic projects with measurable business value
• Proven track record of being able to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders, both within and outside of CVS. A key attribute will be the ability to work across multiple disciplines and cultures
• Experience with managing large scale projects, leading multiple workstreams and working with multiple business stakeholders to influence decision-making
• Experience working with risk management frameworks or in situations that involve assessing, measuring, and mitigating risk
• Excellent project management skills, ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and work in a climate of ambiguity
• Experience developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining methodologies to measure program outcomes and standardize repeatable reporting for internal and external audiences
• Excellent written and oral communication and data presentation skills, with ability to communicate in clear, consistent manner and tailor the communications to the right audience, from analytic professionals to senior business leaders.
• Experience developing documentation standards, guidelines and being a stickler for clarity and consistency
• Ability to translate internal and external policy recommendations and regulations into implementation guidance
• At least 3-5 years of related analytical work experience in the Healthcare, Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications or related industry
• Expert hands on engineering experience with NLP, ML and deep learning/ neural nets (CNNs, RCNNs LSTMs) techniques, statistical techniques and test design
• Advanced user of Python/R/SAS/TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Spark is required
• Healthcare experience is a plus
• Good software engineering fundamental; Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Biostatistics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, or Data Science
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website