The Senior Advisor of Retail Pharmacy Analytics is responsible for driving the customer and marketing analytic strategy, developing advanced analytic models and techniques, measuring and optimizing the return on our retail pharmacy and front store marketing investments and delivering insights and analytics that drive business decisions within the retail space.
Recommending, prioritizing and executing advanced analytic solutions that enable a more complete understanding of customer behavior or the impact of marketing on business outcomes; Building statistical models in SAS, Python, R or other programming environments to help drive business decisions; Developing SQL programming code to query and link large relational databases in order to build datasets for use in modeling, clustering, and measurement; Creating and analyzing customer or store segmentations, leveraging advanced analytic techniques; Partnering with marketing strategists to evaluate business questions and propose analytical solutions that provide actionable insights on customer behavior and/or marketing efficacy; Leading the development of the analytic roadmap for retail marketing and customer analytics in partnership with Marketing Strategy and business partners; Overseeing the development of reporting and data visualization that enables enhanced decision making by internal teams; Creating and delivering impactful presentations for mid-level and senior-level audiences.
Use statistical modeling (eg: marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, interrupted time series, ARIMA etc.). Some of the key tools and technologies used in order to measure marketing performance include: SAS, Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Big Data, Adobe Omniture, Tealium, APT and Teradata.
Additional job requirements:
• Lead the development of innovative analytic approaches that expand the analytic capabilities of the department, specifically within the Marketing space.
• Develop statistical models in SAS, Python, R or other programming environments to help drive marketing optimizations and planning.
• Interpret and present statistical results in a way that improves understanding and influences business action with a wide range of audiences.
• Devise and implement robust marketing measurement plans in collaboration with Marketing, Media and our external agency partners.
• Develop efficient SQL programming code to query and link large relational databases in order to build datasets for use in modeling, clustering, and measurement.
• Analyze media delivery data from across traditional and digital channels to develop benchmarks, forecasts and optimization strategies.
• Create and analyze customer or store segmentations, leveraging advanced analytic techniques
• Evaluate new technologies to more effectively activate media, target customers or measure marketing performance.
• Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as marketing mix, predictive modeling, multivariate regression analysis, interrupted time series, clustering and segmentation, generalized linear/non-linear mixed models, synthetic control development, A/B testing and ROI measurement.
Master's Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field and three (3) years of experience with statistical and marketing analytics methodologies. Must also have three (3) years of experience with SAS, Python, R, SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau. Will also accept a Bachelor's Degree and six (6) years of experience in lieu of a Master's Degree and three (3) years of experience. Must Apply by 12/03/2020.
Please see required qualifications.
Master's Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field and three (3) years of experience with statistical and marketing analytics methodologies. Must also have three (3) years of experience with SAS, Python, R, SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau. Will also accept a Bachelor's Degree and six (6) years of experience in lieu of a Master's Degree and three (3) years of experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website