CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care. We are looking for talented people that will help us achieve our purpose and strategy as we continue to transform the future of health care.
Within the Enterprise Information Security organization, our mission is to deliver a risk-driven and consumer-centric cyber security program and foster a team of highly skilled and engaged individuals. We are recruiting for the position of Advisor, Vulnerability Management.
As an advisor, the individual will demonstrate a solid understanding of the Vulnerability Management practices and be able to support adherence to defined controls through Reporting & Metrics as well as providing support to customers and readouts to Leadership. The individual will continuously seek to improve and mature the processes in place.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Demonstrate clear understanding of key security controls within Vulnerability Management and how to measure the effectiveness of those controls, i.e. through KPIs
• Collaborate with various entities across the enterprise to ensure compliance to the controls and drive results to demonstrate effectiveness and efficiency
• Drive Reporting & Metrics for the Vulnerability Management program, identifying appropriate KPIs and reporting out to customers and leaders with audience appropriate material
• Host a weekly Vulnerability Management governance call to support our customers, sharing current metrics to support remediation efforts
• Identify and validate key controls to address IT and business risks and work with various teams to address identified deficiencies and help identify compensating controls
• Support the Risk Management program through control ownership and work with customers to drive compliance to those controls
• Seek to mature Vulnerability management practices, ensuring an ongoing focus on continual improvement
• Ensure dependencies between practices are communicated to the appropriate parties regularly
• Support and coordinate audit and assessment responses, as needed
• Ability to quickly become familiar with tools and processes that support vulnerability management and the security program overall
5 years of Information Security including:
• Knowledge of Vulnerability Management practices and scoring models
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals (all OSI layers)
• Understanding of various operating systems (Window, UNIX, Linux, AIX, etc.)
• Multi-tasking and extreme efficiency in time management and prioritization
• Ensures transparency and continuity in all efforts
• Able to have discussions and communicate technical requirements to business personnel
• Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills
• Ability to report issues clearly and concisely to stakeholders and senior leadership as needed
• Self-starter who drives a positive, can-do attitude and interacts with all levels of Enterprise with courtesy and maturity
An Information Security related certification is a plus, but not required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website