As the RWE Project Manager – Sales Operations you will be responsible for organizing and managing day-to-day activities that lead to new Real World Evidence clinical studies at CVS Health!
This work will require the identification of life science companies, such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, who are likely to purchase such services as well as the identification of individuals likely to be decision-makers, influencers, and coaches to support the purchasing process. The position will require collaboration with a variety of internal and external technical and clinical stakeholders in order to garner approvals during the pre-sales process as well as ongoing communication account managers, Legal, Privacy, Compliance, and Finance professionals, and Clinical Trial Services leadership during the pre and post-sales process.
We look for someone who is:
- Highly organized – Enjoys documenting details and next steps that come out of strategic discussions to support the development of tactics that ultimately define clinical studies
- Truly enjoys the art and skill of standing up workable “processes” that help teams collaborate well, get things done and continually enhance everything we do together
- Good writer – every one of our clinical studies requires the ability to write in business narrative… The ideal candidate understands the connection between telling a powerful story in order to help others see the vision as well as inspire action
- Articulate and comfortable in client-facing situations specific to project management activities
- 1+ years of experience in project development or project management - Experience gaining buy-in for decisions from internal and external stakeholders across and array of skills and competencies, such as data scientists, biostatisticians, physicians, pharmacists, epidemiologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and more
- Sales or sales operations support experience working in the field of health care
- Account Management experience in the field of health care
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website