*** In this role you must live within an hour of The Seattle Airport. This is a Road Warrior position, must be able to be away from home overnight up to 50% of the time ***
The Bleeding Disorder Nurse Educator with CVS Health will further develop relationships with healthcare providers, hospitals, treatment centers and manufacturer accounts plus assist the National Sales Director, Regional Sales Managers, and Program/Therapy Manager in meeting and achieving national goals and objectives. The position reports to the CVS Specialty Nursing Director and Nurse Manager and will also coordinate closely with Bleeding Disorder Sales, Payor Sales, Program Management, Pharmacy Operations and Nursing as needed.
As a Bleeding Disorder Nurse Educator you will -
- Market company services including educational programs related to Bleeding Disorders such as Hemophilia and capabilities to existing patients, physicians, nurses, pharmacy and customers through personal visits.
- Maintain and develop established account relationships within assigned region/territory.
- Conduct clinical presentations for physicians, nurses, social workers, hospital administrators, and pharmacy.
- Create and conduct educational or training presentations to customers, support groups, and others in the bleeding disorder community.
- Coordinate clinical sales efforts with internal resources: i.e. marketing, reimbursement, payor team, program management and nursing.
- Present CE programs to medical practice offices and home health agency nurses.
- Maintain current clinical and product knowledge and awareness of competitors' activities through review of information from the field and home office.
- Establish daily goals, follow up contacts and devises appropriate marketing strategies.
- Support and network within the bleeding disorders community, attends and participates in local, regional, national events, and conferences.
- Partner with the Bleeding Disorder field sales team and the payor team, assisting to troubleshoot payor issues/concerns directly involving hemophilia members as needed
- Have interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, have a strong work ethic, outgoing personality and positive attitude.
- Provide excellent follow-up and effective time management skills
- Represent CVS Health in a professional manner at all functions
Attention Road Warriors! This position will require extensive overnight travel to cover the West territory to include CA, AZ, NV, WA, OR, AK, HI, UT, ID, WY and MT and may include other areas as needed
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current unencumbered license in state of WA and ability to be licensed in other states as needed
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience
- Ability for overnight travel up to 75% of time or as determined by business needs
- Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document activity
- Hemophilia/bleeding disorders, home infusion/home healthcare, Hematology/Oncology experience highly preferred
- Recent healthcare sales support experience
- Multi state RN licensure
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website