As a member of the Transformation Consumer Innovation and Enterprise Virtual Care group, the Director of Virtual care and Telehealth Product Strategy will have the responsibility of owning product development for key products within the enterprise virtual care and telehealth portfolio. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with the ability to work cross functionally with key stakeholders to deliver and keep others on task to meet defined goals.
Key responsibiliites include:
- Responsible for leading your team to develop the product vision, product concept and development, consumer journey planning, interation roadmap and metrics for product capabilities required to deliver plan.
- Creation and execution of product plans, identification of new product opportunities, coordination of market and product research, and management of relationships with strategic partners and key internal stakeholders.
- In partnership with the digital and IT teams, lead the development of the technical capabilities architecture, and roadmap, and lead the team to execute on this roadmap.
- Establish and oversee the processes, monitoring and organizational approach between your group and business unit teams that result in consistently great products
- Business case and financial evaluation of the portfolio to ensure targets are met
- Build pilot tests, product launch, and key performance monitoring to targets
•8+ years of experience in healthcare product development
• 10+ years of experience in healthcare product development
Advanced degree preferred.
• Telehealth and/or virtual care product experience strongly preferred
• Expereice leading digital product teams preferred
• History of leading complex projects involving multiple matrixed workgroups across a large endeavor/organization
The ideal candidate is a strategic and tactical problem solver with a “hands-on” orientation, who understands what it takes to drive real operating change, can create a sense of urgency, make decisions quickly, and effectively influence others. The candidate must have the drive and ability to help develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to identify practical and meaningful business improvement opportunities, and to define and implement go to market solutions and stand up operations.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website