"This is an expert level, Subject Matter Expert (SME) position.
• SME supporting process and capabilities for SPRx, HBS/SPARCS, CATS, SFW, Pronet, PeopleSafe, Tableau, Sharepoint, RPA
• SME supporting process and system capabilities for Specialty System including but not limited to various specialty pharmacy operating and dispensing systems, Robotics Process Automation, Tableau, SharePoint, Web applications etc.
• Provides support to Business Owners & Business Leads in delivery of key Operations Technology initiatives (multiple initiatives simultaneously); demonstrating ability to support problem identification, solution definition and refinement, measurement and tracking of outcomes – including a clear understanding of what defines success, identifying and clearing, through coordination with Operations and IT teams, roadblocks to unlock organization and operational barriers to ensure initiative success
• Assists our Operations functional/department leaders and teams in readying Operations for expected impacts from technology initiative delivery. From initiative inception through to completion – ensure system enhancements, process flow changes, communications, training, controls and reporting are coordinated and completed as required
• Responsible for interfacing and communicating at varying levels of the organization, including direct communication with cross-functional areas across the company, project teams and IT teams
• Support and conduct User Acceptance (UAT) testing if required, including but not limited to writing test cases and conducting the testing. Support solutions delivery business shakeout activities for specialty technology releases
• Key support for business and functional requirements, inquiries and specific solutions delivery activities as a SME for Operations Technology initiatives, project solutions delivery and IT production support tickets
• Support targeted production items from surveillance reports or various reporting outputs
• Supports Client Solutions Delivery"
"Process oriented and deep understanding of specialty systems and operations to identify and resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision. Proven ability to support or manage multiple concurrent initiatives and use effective judgement in prioritization and time allocation. Ability to engage partners/consumers internally and externally to drive adoption and influence stakeholders across all locations and at varying levels to deliver on objectives and goals. Ability to support Business Leads/Owners to define solutions that align to our overall goals as well as solve industry needs. Additionally:
• Proven ability to support and manage multi-faceted initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation
• Demonstrated high level of integrity and independent judgement and initiative
• Demonstrated strong and effective high quality execution to meet deliverables and tasks in appropriate timelines
• Excellent presentation and communication skills/techniques
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment to solve challenging issues and identify opportunities for improvement
• Ability to work collaboratively with IT teams and represent/support the business
• Possess strong overall working and hands-on knowledge of specialty system applications – UI, workflow, table structure etc.
• Possess strong overall working and hands-on knowledge in specialty operations and processes
• Demonstrates flexibility to support rapid adjustments to strategy and priorities to meet changing business requirements; conveys strong sense of urgency to drive issues to closure
• Possess ability to apply new innovative approaches to initiative delivery
• Good understanding of metrics, measurement of activities, productive work, rates etc. to support calculation and/or validating value/savings, building business cases and business models for value"
1-2 years of pharmacy operations experience demonstrated by a proven track record of success in pharmacy operations, including experience leading or supporting new technology/process solutions and new projects implementation.
4-year college degree
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website