Coram/CVS Health is looking for a high-energy healthcare professional to join our team as a Patient Care Coordinator! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with patients and their caregivers to coordinate in-home IV therapy services. We believe that as the "face of the company", Patient Care Coordinators are a key part of creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will be responsible for coordinating home infusion services between branch personnel, Sales, the insurance team, and referral sources in order to ensure excellent service for new home infusion patients.
As a Patient Care Coordinator you will…
• Act as the main point of contact for Coram's patients, caregivers, referral sources, and Sales team.
• Resolve patient issues and respond to phone and fax inquiries regarding in-home IV order requests.
• Assess patient needs and document all communication in the Electronic Medical Records system regarding coordination of care.
• Communicate with various departments by providing information pertaining to equipment, supplies, and services needed to start patients on service with our company.
• Collaborate with Coram's insurance professionals to verify patient benefit coverage and financial responsibility.
• Relay insurance coverage and patient responsibility to referral sources, Sales, and patients. Discuss patient responsibility and documentation required for billing of services.
• Confirm start of care details with all parties to ensure a seamless transition into homecare for our customers.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday – Friday, between 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM, with an opportunity for over-time based on business need. This is a full-time career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
With Coram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your healthcare and customer service experience with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient's lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 5 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below! https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
* Minimum two years experience in customer service.
* Minimum two years experience in healthcare.
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Experience working with healthcare insurance.
* Experience with medical terminology.
* Experience working in a pharmacy setting.
* Certified Pharmacy Technician License - Preferred, not required.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
* Strong attention to detail
High School diploma or GED
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website