As a technical lead of a team, ability to lead a team of onshore and offshore developers supporting Employee Assistance Program and Behavioral Health Applications. Ability to translate requirements into technical design and understands system scope and objectives. Ability to communicate clearly with Behavioral Health business partners and influence design to meet requirements. Ability to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced programmer/analysts.
• Independently designs and/or codes and may lead others in the development of cost-effective application and program solutions.
• Leads or acts as chief technical contributor to translation of business requirements to technical specifications.
• Leads or acts as a technical contributor in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of purchased solutions.
• Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support tasks for existing systems.
• Is fully familiar and compliant with the efficient utilization of the prescribed methodologies and ensures compliance for the work of all aligned resources.
• Oversees or performs unit testing.
• May perform or assist with integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to ensure high-quality systems.
• May assist business partners with User Acceptance Testing.
• With limited direction, supports the implementation of systems into production, including integration of purchased solutions.
• Responsible for Code Asset Management for an application or set of applications. Supports and promotes the reuse of assets across the organization.
• May lead or act as a subject matter expert for projects and/or service requests impacting an application or set of applications.
• Ability to support and lead others to develop .Net web applications, Java API services and SQL Server, utilizing onshore and offshore teams.
•Serves as team leader to direct technical activities, while also providing support for small and large highly complex projects that require increased skill across multiple technical environments and disciplines, that have system wide impact and that integrate across the organization.
• Receives some supervision and direction as regards prioritization of work but is competent to work independently and to offer direction and oversight to assigned team.
5+ years' experience in application program development, .NET Design and Development
• Understand the business and functional requirements that apply to the applications supporting a sub-domain or domain as well as their relevant interfaces.
• Understanding of Integrations and APIs.
• Experience with the following technologies:
• Net framework, ASP.net, .net core,
• Java (J2EE), Java Web services
• MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS,
• MS Server 2016 knowledge
• Tidal batch job scheduler
• Cisco finesse platform
Working experience in full CI/CD process (GITHUB, Jenkins and UCD)
Knowledge of SAFE Agile methodology
Bachelor's Degree in computer Science or 5+ years of equivalent work experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website