As a Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) Operations function within the Call Center business environment overseeing the direct management of Operations Supervisors as well as indirect management of Customer Care Representatives. Furthermore, you will be responsible for hiring, coordination of training, coaching of employees, and monitors overall department performance as well as employee performance. Some other critical components of this role include carrying out management responsibilities of planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems. Also this role is responsible for operating budget of customer service department and ensuring quality and productions standards are achieved.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Monitoring and coaching Supervisors in the areas of quality, productivity, employee relations, evaluation, pharmacy and call center operations, and overall work performance.
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination, evaluation and achievement of customer care teams and goals
- Conducting necessary follow-up with clients and plan participants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conferring with other personnel to recommend changes to avoid recurring customer complaints
Minimum of 3 years or more of leadership experience
- At least 3 years or more of experience in Microsoft Suite applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare call center environment
- Ability to translate business strategy in to directions, plans and measurable objectives
- Experience managing remote workers
- Working knowledge of PBM processes and procedures
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience managing remote teams
- Management experience of leading a team of 100 or more direct reports
- Excellent written and oral communications
High School Diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website