CVS Health, a leading health care company in the United States, is seeking a Manager of Retail Communications! Reporting to the Senior Director of Retail Communications, the Manager will help execute a communications strategy for our highly visible CVS Pharmacy business, targeting internal and external audiences.
You will be a key member of the larger Enterprise Communications team and will collaborate with colleagues supporting other lines of business, as well as our centers of excellence. With direction, you also will work with agency personnel and colleagues in Operations, Marketing, Government Affairs, and Human Resources to complete assignments. The position is based in Woonsocket, RI.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the development and execution of annual integrated external, internal and influencer programs, particularly for front store Beauty and Wellness product offerings and programs
- Help draft or update standby statements to be used to respond to routine media inquiries
- Respond promptly to routine media inquiries using approved standby statements and flag issues as they arise
- Draft and edit content, including presentations, direct pitch releases, mailer content, etc.
- Assist in the roll up and presentation of metrics for key initiatives and launches
- Tell the stories of colleagues through internal and external channels to influence CVS Health's reputation as a leader in health care and as a preferred employer
- Contribute to the development of executive presentations for internal audiences
- Help develop and maintain team process documents and project plans, including a calendar of events
- 7 years relevant Communications experience
- Experience developing and executing communications plans, preferably within a health care environment
- Experience working with executives and the media and maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to travel, as needed, and in support of business needs
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English, Business or a related field.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website