• Making minor and major repairs in and around the facility on all types of equipment that can include: Dock locks, Doors, Balers, Conveyor, HVAC, Plumbing work, Wrappers, Fire Systems, Ect
• Liable / Responsible for opening and closing the facility as needed. (This would include being set up in the alarm system along with keys)
• Be willing to cover Sunday shift as needed working from 9pm to 12pm (Ect)
• Performing PM's on all types of equipment that include conveyor system, dock equipment (Ect)
• Handling radio calls, emergencies and customer request as needed
• Changing batteries on fork trucks and battery repairs as needed
• Maintaining batteries by washing and watering (Ect)
• Fill out all necessary paperwork as required or when asked to
• Making bales as needed throughout facility
• Escorting vendors as needed
• Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner
• Renovations to offices and areas around the facility that are in need of improvement
• Helping out in housekeeping type duties when maint work is slow
• Putting away supplies that arrive from vendors as needed
• Assisting in other departments when needed / asked
• Salting / Shoveling as needed
• Working with fire system on inspections and equipment testing
• Performing special task and projects that are assigned out to you on all levels (Ect)
• Comply with all management request
• Ability to read, and write accurately.
• Must have intermediate painting, carpentry and mechanical skills
• Must obtain license to operate powered equipment within 90 days (We will train you)
• Ability to use a variety of hand and powered tools
• Ability to communicate clearly.
• Must successfully pass a D.E.A. background check as required
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to respond to emergencies anytime day, night or weekend
• Able to work overtime with little notification based on facility needs (As Needed / Business needs, Ect) A MUST!!
• Must be capable of climbing to heights of fifty (50) feet, as well as climbing over equipment of varying heights
• Physical demands:
o Frequently lift 20 to 45 pounds.
o Occasionally lift 45 to 75 pounds.
o Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
o Frequent walking, standing, pulling and climbing.
o Going up and down stairs as needed
o Must be capable of climbing to heights of fifty (50) feet
• Work environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes.
Previous experience in warehousing or mechanic preferred.
High school diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website