As the Maintenance Technician at our Novi Distribution Center you will report to the Operations Manager and ensure that our facility remains in operating form. Daily tasks will vary daily, but will frequently include repairs, aesthetic work or tending to the facility's machinery. You will make minor and major repairs in and around the facility on all types of equipment that can include: Dock locks, Doors, Balers, Conveyor, HVAC, Plumbing, Wrappers, and Fire Systems.
• Perform PM's on equipment including conveyor system, dock equipment
• Handle radio calls, emergencies and customer requests
• Change batteries on fork trucks and battery repairs
• Renovations to offices and areas around the facility that are in need of improvement
• Help out in housekeeping type tasks when maintenance work is slow
• Work with fire system on inspections and equipment testing
• 401 (k) match
• Insurance packages available
• Stock purchase program
• Store discounts
• Paid break and lunch
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Growth opportunities
• Must obtain license to operate powered equipment within 90 days (We will train you)
• Must have at least five (5) years previous maintenance experience
• Use a variety of hand and powered tools
• Must pass a D.E.A. background check
• Respond to emergencies anytime day, night or weekend
• Work overtime with little notification based on facility needs
• Frequently lift 25-50 lbs
• Occasionally lift 50-75 lbs
• Frequent walking, standing, pulling and climbing.
• Can climb heights of 50 ft
High school diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website