Supervises and directs Community Care Center Technicians toward their primary objectives in order to help patients on their path to better health.
- Scheduling of all technicians to ensure adequate coverage on all shifts
- Interview, hire and manage performance for direct reports
- Monitor and validate time and attendance
- Ensure all prescriptions are entered into the system correctly and accurately with current patient and payer information
- Control payroll costs
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communications throughout the organization
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location
- Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback; developing employees to their full potential and providing challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments.
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Minimum Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of medical terminology (including sig codes and Roman numeral), brand and generic names of medications and general pharmacy terminology
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently when inputting information
- Ability to maintain composure on phone when handling customer calls
- Licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Intermediate typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Previous pharmacy technician experience
- Previous data entry experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website