We have an exciting opportunity for a General Manager with a minimum of 5 years operations experience, who is strong leading and developing teams! The General Manager is responsible for coordinating the Pharmacy operations at Omnicare of Atlanta in Conyers, Georgia. This pharmacy is located at 594 Sigman Road, Conyers, GA 30013. This Long Term Care Pharmacy is open 24 hours per day / 7 days per week, has 100 employees and dispenses around 27,000 scripts weekly. Omnicare is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS, Inc. which is a Fortune 8 company, employing over 295,000 associates. Omnicare is a national provider of long term care pharmacy services delivering more than 70 million prescriptions a year.
The General Manager (GM) will report to a District Director of Operations and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and outstanding customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The GM is in charge of ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time.
The leader in this role will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
• Run the operational performance of the designated pharmacy utilizing financial acumen and P&L experience, while achieving operational targets and maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements
• Consults with internal and external partners to ensure medication needs are maintained, and identify customer risks and opportunities
• Tap into expertise in supply chain and operations of the pharmacy to improve processes and build optimal efficiency
• Accountable for mentoring, developing, recruiting, hiring, training, and engagement of pharmacy staff in order deliver on pharmacy goals
• Responsible for managing the budget and meeting/exceeding site budget and financial goals, which includes optimizing cost management in line with script counts
• Reinforce operating policies, procedures and process to ensure operational perfection, results, and identify changes to improve efficiencies
• At least 5 years of operations management experience, with a demonstrated track record of managing workflow and resources, quality and compliance, and leading and directing teams
• Ability to travel 20% of the time
• Prior healthcare, manufacturing and/or supply chain is preferred
• Long Term Care experience
• Licensed Pharmacist in the State of Georgia
• Master's degree in business, finance, logistics or related discipline
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, logistics, or related discipline
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website