- Design and implement analytical processes to support financial processes such as Cash reconciliation, copay identification and exception management in various pharmacy operating systems.
- Prepare training material and Standard Procedure documentation
- Train colleagues on how to utilize and execute new processes
- Coordinate with IT team the set-up and resolution of any accesses and other system issues.
- Identify and analyze individual system and application constraints and design adequate and effective financial process
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and reporting
- Work with finance team to determine adequate monthly reporting, build, compile and provide such financial reporting packages
- 3 or more years of financial analysis experience
- Knowledge of SQLDeveloper
- Reporting expperience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Access
- knowledge and understanding of SQLs
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website